Wednesday 30 October 2013

8th International Encautic Conference

I have been invited to attend the 8th International Encaustic Conference and Symposium in Provincetown, Massachusetts, in the States, after winning one of only 3 International spots to gain a scholarship. I think I can be justifiably stoked! The event happens in June 2014 and I have been awarded one of three international scholarships that cover the cost of the 3 days of talks and classes. I wanted to thank everyone involved in this event, particularly Cherie at Truro Art Center, who struggled through my accent and gave me all the info that I needed including what whales to see while I am there. I'll also be having a show at the same time in Provincetown, and then a show up in Toronto. Its going to be a busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment